[RoboWar] New update: WHITE SABER
01 Aug 2016
Let's prepare ourselves to enjoy playing in the new update from RoboWar today!
On this new update, Mikha
brings to you his new Robo called White Saber
which nicknamed The Four Eyes
Demon along with its cool skill of course.
Besides the new Robo, RoboWar have more new updates such as:
- New Build Robo System
- PVP & Performace Improvement
- Graphic & Performance Improvement
- Bug FixingWhite Saber
It’s a samurai inspired robo, with big sword as it’s weapon. Because of its fearsome ability, it’s enemies give it a very scary nickname: The Four Eyes Demon.New Build Robo System
Now to build a Robo, player must collect a number of shard. There are 5 shard that player can collect: Green Shard, Yellow Shard, Red Shard, Black Shard, and Ultimatium. We can get these shards from Boss drop, or by opening daily box reward that are given every day for free.PVP & Performace Improvement
- First charge skill will decrease opponent's shield by 2 points.
- Second charge skill will decrease opponent's shield by 3 points.
- Third charge skill will decrease opponent's shield by 4 points.
- If player got hit by opponent's charge skill, their robo will be invulnerable for 2 seconds.
- If player got hit by boss, their Robo will be invulnerable for 2 seconds.Graphic & Performace Improvement
- Game loading is faster than before.
- Added camera shake.
- Controller stuck issue has been fixed
- Wrong Robo issue being build has been fixed.
- Shard converting issue has been fixed